Jobs & Employment
The Manhattan Club - New York,NY
Housekeeping Office Coordinator
Status: Full Time
The Office Coordinator will distribute daily room assignments to Room Attendants and Housemen, track all section and master keys, answer phones, track guest and associate requests and maintenance issues. Responsible for logging and placing lost and found items in designated areas, logging incoming and outgoing laundry for employees and guests, maintaining office supplies and informing managers when stock is running low.
Fax: (212) 884-0926
The Manhattan Club - East Stroudsburg, PA
Position: IT Support Specialist
Fax: (212) 884-0926
Position:The Manhattan Club Member Services Specialist
The Manhattan Club, New York City’s first Timeshare property is seeking a Member Services Specialist for their call center located in East Stroudsburg, PA.
The Member Services Specialist is responsible for answering individual Owner questions as well as researching, making, canceling and/or rescheduling reservations. Member Service Specialists will also assist our Exchange Specialists with additional tasks such as creating or modifying reservations for transients. Candidates must be flexible and morning and afternoon shifts including rotating Saturdays and holidays as well as cover shifts when necessary.
* Answer incoming calls in a professional manner from Owners who are either asking questions regarding their individual contract or are looking to make, cancel and/or reschedule a reservation; document call in PMS system.
* Maintain a callback file and follow through on issues, challenges, etc. with the appropriate individual;
* Ability to handle irate clients in a professional manner.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
In addition to a competitive salary, The Manhattan Club is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package. This includes medical and dental insurance for eligible employees and their dependents. Short and long term disability, a 401(k) retirement savings account, flexible spending account and dependent care spending account. There is also a company sponsored life insurance policy as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
* Proven customer service experience and excellent communication skills including oral, verbal, and written;
* Basic analytic and arithmetic skills;
* Familiarity with Microsoft Windows applications;
* Must be self-motivated with strict attention to detail;
* Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision;
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills in order to resolve Owner and Guest issues that may arise;
* Professional appearance and excellent attendance and punctuality;
* Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize work and work in a fast paced environment;
* Bi-lingual language proficiency a must (Spanish preferred);* High School diploma or GED required
* No schedule restrictions must be able to work AM/PM, including holidays and rotating Saturdays;
* Call center environment, i.e., noise level may be loud at times;
* Must be able to sit for an extended period of time at a desk while using a computer and telephone.