There are so many NYC romantic choices to enjoy on Valentine’s day; you just can’t go wrong with a New York City get-away with the one you love.
- Love in Times Square on Valentine’s Day– Vow renewals, proposals, wedding ceremonies, kissing booths-oh my! Watch couples showcase their love on the great red steps at Duffy Square.
- Romance Under the Stars– Enjoy a Valentine’s dinner date at the American Museum of Natural History’s Rose Center for Earth and Space. Including an open bar, jazz quartet and love stories based on the mythology of the cosmos.
- Flute Bar and Lounge– Enjoy this chic midtown champagne lounge and toast yourselves to love! Enjoy a lovely Valentines night out with cocktails and a full menu.
- New York City Valentine’s Day Dinner Cruise- Set sail on this lovely and romantic dinner cruise around the Hudson River.
- Central Park horse and Carriage Rides– Is there anything more romantic than a horse and carriage ride through the most famous city in the world’s, most famous park? Make a reservation and enjoy!
- Couple’s Spa Treatments– Looking for a relaxing afternoon with the one you love? Enjoy some fabulous spa treatments at the Faina European Day Spa.
- A Very Broadway Valentine’s Day– Enjoy this wonderful show, featuring Broadway couples as they perform some of Broadway’s most romantic songs, and share sweet and entertaining stories from each couple, making this concert the perfect date-night.
- Valentine’s Day Restaurant Offers– Manhattan is home to an array of romantic restaurants. Enjoy delicious food and wonderful ambiance at one of these fine establishments.
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Empire State Building sunset and Bus Tour-Enjoy a guided tour of the observation deck at the world-famous Empire State Building and watch the sun set over New York City. After, take a scenic guided bus tour and enjoy the shining lights of the greatest city in the world.
- Valentine’s Day at Rockefeller Center– There is something for every couple to enjoy at Rockefeller Center. From music, fine dining, shops and of course, ice skating; enjoy an afternoon and/or evening at this NYC destination.
We hope you will stay with us when spending time with the one you love and enjoying the array of romantic choices New York City has to offer on Valentine’s Day.