5th Avenue Shopping
Indulge in some of Manhattan’s finest shops along 5th Avenue, including world famous boutiques and department stores, such as Barney’s and Bloomingdales, right from the doorsteps of the Manhattan Club. The Concierge at our Midtown hotel can arrange a specialized tour to take you to all the best known shops during your stay. From exquisite jewels to posh, designer handbags and clothing, New York City is home to some of the most well-known names in retail.
As you meander down the streets of Manhattan, here are some of the most popular shops you won’t want to miss along 5th Avenue.
- Henri Bendel – Designer handbags, fashion jewelry and accessories is what you’ll find at Henri Bendel.
- Hermès – French, high-fashion, luxury goods, specializing in leather, home furnishings, perfume, jewelry and watches.
- Louis Vuitton – Founded in 1854, this high-end retailer features handbags, luggage, accessories, shoes, fashion jewelry, fragrances and leather goods.
- Saks Fifth Avenue – The crown jewel of 5th Avenue, this gem is where you’ll find men’s and women’s high-end fashions, shoes & accessories, handbags and, so much more!
- Tiffany & Co. – Known for its fine jewelry, china & silver, Tiffany is a must see when you’re shopping on 5th